Congratulations on your new addition to the family!
If you want to help your puppy be the best dog they can be, then our Puppy School is for you. Beautifully mannered dogs don’t train themselves – their owners invested considerable time and effort in the formative months of their life. The key learning timeframe for puppies is 8-20 weeks of age, so it is crucial that your puppy learns how to communicate effectively with both you and other dogs, as well as training and socialisation at this age.
When and where are the classes held?
Our classes are usually held on Sunday mornings at Swanbourne Veterinary Centre, with a new course starting every two weeks. We have a dedicated team of behaviour and training experts to teach you and your puppy all that you need to know.
What do you and your puppy learn during the course?
Topics that will be covered include
- Calming & trust training
- The 6 Commandments – Leave it, Sit, Down, Stay, Heel, Come
- Socialisation tips with other dogs, people and kids
And most importantly, you and your puppy will have fun whilst you’re teaching and learning together!
How to enrol?
To confirm your place, you will need to complete the online enrolment form and submit full payment.
For more information please contact us on (08) 9384 2644.
Important COVID-19 Guidelines
With the requirements for social distancing, we kindly ask that you please observe the following:
* A maximum of 2 adults per puppy to attend the course. Children on their best behaviour are welcome.
* Please use the hand sanitiser located at the side gate entrance before and after you leave the class.
* Please maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 metres at all times.
* Please limit contact with other puppies in the class.