At Swanbourne Veterinary Centre, we pride ourselves on having a fully qualified, fun, and supportive team of Veterinary, Nursing and admin staff, whilst offering the highest level of medical, surgical, and diagnostic skills using state-of-the-art equipment.
You can be assured that your patients will always receive top-quality healthcare and attention at Swanbourne Vet, all provided in a warm and friendly manner.
See below for the current employment opportunities we have available, and if you would like to join our awesome team, please register your interest below.
Groomer – Full Time or Part Time
An opportunity exists for an Experienced and Qualified Groomer to join our friendly team at Swanbourne Veterinary Centre.
The contract is available to start immediately with excellent terms and conditions provided.
- Performing a high standard of Grooming
- Customer Service
- Maintaining safe animal handling
- Cleaning and Maintenance of Grooming room and equipment
- Entering grooming records onto client history
- Providing the Practice with an invoice for your services
The successful applicant will need:
- The ability to perform a variety of clips
- Be reliable, well presented and hard working
- Be able to work well in a team environment with both Groomers and Veterinary staff.
- To have their own ABN in order to provide an invoice
If you would like to join our supportive team please submit your application below or email your application to:
Kristy Ligtermoet (Practice Manager)