Is your dog a stubborn, cheeky teenager – does he need to learn a little obedience?
Or have you just finished our puppy preschool courses and are looking to further develop your puppy’s skills?
Dog obedience classes are a great choice for you!
We have a dedicated team of behaviour and training experts to teach you and your dog. You will learn about dog behaviour, communication and obedience training techniques.
Our 6 week courses are held in a public park in the Western Suburbs. There is either a Saturday morning class or a Wednesday evening class. Topics that you and your dog will cover include
- Communication and understanding your dog
- Basic dog obedience
- Distraction training in a public place
To confirm your place, you will need to complete the enrolment form and submit full payment.
*** This course is for sociable or socially accepting dogs. If your dog is displaying defensive behaviours to dogs and/or people, then one on one work is recommended with our trainers. Please follow this link https://www.dogwhispering.com.au/behaviour-solutions or call us on 9384 2644 to discuss.
With the requirements regarding social distancing, we kindly ask that you please observe the following:
* Please maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 metres at all times.
* Please limit contact with other dogs in the class.
* Please remember not to touch any of the class equipment.
* Please bring your own water bowl, water and training treats for your dog.