Is your dog a stubborn, cheeky teenager – does he need to learn a little obedience?
Or have you just finished our puppy preschool courses and are looking to further develop your puppy’s skills?
Dog obedience classes are a great choice for you!
We have a dedicated team of behaviour and training experts to teach you and your dog. You will learn about dog behaviour, communication and obedience training techniques.
Our 6 week courses are held in a public park in the Western Suburbs. There is either a Saturday morning class or a Wednesday evening class. Topics that you and your dog will cover include
- Communication and understanding your dog
- Basic dog obedience
- Distraction training in a public place
To confirm your place, you will need to complete the enrolment form and submit full payment.
With the requirements regarding social distancing, we kindly ask that you please observe the following:
* Please maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 metres at all times.
* Please limit contact with other dogs in the class.
* Please remember not to touch any of the class equipment.
* Please bring your own water bowl, water and training treats for your dog.