SVC COVID-19 Update 26/4/21
As per the WA State Government’s announcement this afternoon of 26th April 2021, regarding COVID-19 restrictions for the rest of this week, we’d like to keep you updated on the measures we will have in place at the clinic to ensure we can maintain a safe working environment for our team, customers and their wonderful pets.
* Please ensure you are wearing your mask at all times, indoors and outdoors.
* You will be sent an SMS message prior to your pet’s booked appointment, groom or surgical procedure with further information. Direction will then be provided to you by our team members upon your arrival to the clinic for your appointment.
* Our clinic will be open to clients, however in order to comply with the 4sqm rule, we may ask you to wait outside for a short period prior to your booked appointment.
* We do request that only ONE person attend the appointment with your pet at this time. If you prefer, we can still offer you our “kerb-side consulting” option, whereby we can chat to you outside or over the phone about your pet, and take your pet from you for examination/treatment in the clinic.
* Please ensure all dogs are on leads and all cats are in carriers, at all times.
Puppy Preschool Classes and Dog Obedience Classes will resume this week. Participants attending the Dog Obedience class this Wednesday evening will only be allowed to have one handler per dog. We will update the upcoming weekend class participants as to what restrictions will be in place, closer to the time.
We are here to help so if there is anything you need for your pets, please just let us know. Thank you once again for your cooperation and understanding. We certainly look forward to returning to normal operations.
Take care and stay safe!